Returpolitik Sara Ditlev - Webshop
- This applies only for purchases through webshop www.saraditlev.com
- You have 14 days right of cancellation for unused items purchased online from the day you receive your goods.
That is, you have 14 days to notify Sara Ditlev. that you regretted your online purchase. Then you have 14 days to return the item in accordance with Danish law on internet trading.
- The item must be in its original condition with labels / price tags, etc.
- We will process your return order within 7 business days of receipt.
- The refund for goods purchased through the webshop is made to the payment card with which payment is made. If you want to register a return, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must pay the return freight on goods returned. If we have sent a wrong or defective item, we are of course responsible for the return shipping.
- It is important that you have saved a receipe as proof of your purchases and also as proof that you have sent the package back to Sara Ditlev.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer exchange online. In some cases, if you live nearby it is possible to exchange your garment in studio based in Ikast - Marsvej 6, Denmark, insted of shipping it. But, before it is your resposibility to contact Sara Ditlev - email email@example.com
- We consider using the item for an event such as (but not limited to) confirmation, party or wedding, such a significant impairment of the item that it no longer has any value for a new customer in our store and in these cases you are not entitled to receive the purchase price back.
- Free shipping applies only for Denmark.
- Designing and shipping a new apparel can take 2-3 weeks. However, custom-made purchases take 2-3 weeks as well. Once the garment is shipped you will recieve an email from Sara Ditlev.
- Garments exclusively designed according to the customers' body measurments cannot be exchanged and re-shipped.
How to send the package back to Sara Ditlev?
Along with the item, please enclose the reciept and the item with a label to send the order back. It is always a good idea to keep the original packaging until you find out whether you want to keep it purchased or not. You are responsible for the item until it is received from Sara Ditlev.
Return items must be sent to:
DK - 7430 Ikast
Att .: Webshop - Returns